Thursday 7 October 2010

Four months to go till publication!

OK - so I've adopted the dog, got married, written the story and lived the dream. Next stop publication! How will Dash cope with her continued transformation from champion racer to ring-bearer to literary heroine? How will I cope? Well ... over the next four months I'll be blogging on a weekly basis about the experience. There'll be stories, updates and insights; there'll be trials and tribulations, no doubt. But, as ever with Dash, there'll also be fun and hijinks galore. For now, I'll leave you with the news that no less than Twiggy herself has fallen in love with 'Dash: Bitch of the Year'. Her comment on the book is: "funny, moving and I highly recommend it". So there you go. If the face of M&S is backing it, we're halfway there already.

No comments:

Post a Comment